Your membership is valid from the 1st October each year through to 30th September the following year.
How to Join
We have a range of Membership options to suits most individuals & families. If you are unsure which Membership Category please choose 'Associate' and 'Probationary'.
1. You will need a Birth Certificate or Drivers Licence (for each joining member), credit card, and pen and paper to write down your very important username and password. This username and password will allow you to renew every year in one simple step, change and update your personnel information and make a family group. It is vital that you keep this username and password in a safe place.
2. Please make sure you fill in as much information about yourselves as possible this helps us to ensure you are benefiting from the club and we can tap into your talents. Please be aware this is confidential.
3. Download the cheat sheet How to sign up online to assist you should you need it. (Please note that you will need to register each person in your family wishing to join individually so allow time to spend on this process) At least ONE parent must always sign up with a nipper under the age of 18 years.
4. Check out our Membership Fee Structure below.
5. Click here to begin the registration process or come to our Open Day Sundowner on Sunday 19th September 2021 from 3-6pm in the Randall Function Room (Upstairs)
Kid Sport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5 to 18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees.
All Western Australian children aged 5 to 18 with a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card are eligible for KIdSport.
Visit www.dsr.wa.gov.au/funding/individuals/kidsport to apply online.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN
All adult members (i.e. 18 or over) who intends to volunteer at an Affiliated Club or SLSWA and all paid employees of an Affiliated Club or SLSWA will require a Working With Children Check (WWC)
Parents with a child/ren (under the age of 18 years) registered with Affiliated Clubs are exempt from having to get a WWC, except if they are required to attend an overnight camp.
If you already have a WWC we would love a copy of it.
2021-22 MEMBERSHIP FEE STRUCTURE
Nipper 5 -15 Category Returning Member New Member
1 parent + 1 nipper $ 230.00 $ 250.00
1 parent + 2 nippers $ 290.00 $ 310.00
1 parent + 3 nippers $ 345.00 $ 365.00
1 parent + 4 nippers $ 385.00 $ 405.00
2 parents + 1 nipper $ 325.00 $ 350.00
2 parents + 2 nippers $ 385.00 $ 405.00
2 parents + 3 nippers $ 430.00 $ 450.00
2 parents + 4 nippers $ 465.00 $ 485.00
Additional Children $ 30.00 $ 30.00
ALL nippers are provided with a skull cap, replacement caps are $20 each
Cadet Trainee (no parent) $ 80.00 $ 105.00
15 - 18 years
Active Junior $ 80.00 $ 120.00
Active 18+ $ 100.00 $ 135.00
Social/Community Member $ 35.00 $ 35.00
Associate/Long Service/ $ 155.00 $ 175.00
Award/ First Aid/ Radio Operator $ 100.00 $ 135.00
to be paid in addition to membership fees.
Bronze Medallion $ 70.00
Surf Rescue Certificate (SRC) $ 45.00
SRC upgrade to Bronze $ 25.00
All enquiries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org